Workday Testing Lead Consultant
1250 24th Street NW Washington, DC 20037
Our client located in the Northeast is in the midst of a Workday implementation scheduled to go live in 2020. They are implementing both Workday HCM and Financials.
They are currently in need of a Workday Testing Lead to support the transition to Workday FIN and HCM on a 12-month consulting basis. A successful candidate will have extensive knowledge creating test scripts and scenarios. They must understand how integrations work and how data should flow. This consultant will work closely with the internal team, leading all testing initiatives, i.e. end-to-end testing, parallel, UAT, etc.
Additional responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
- Responsible for designing and implementing Testing Strategy and plan
- Manage test script creation and execution of testing
- Responsible for planning test sessions, assigning test preparation to BA' s identifying test audiences and ensuring testing timelines are being hit
- Develop testing effort reports
- Serve as a SME for testing best practices
- Transform requirements into new and updated existing BP' s, ensuring alignment with designed configuration of the selected applications
- Leverage testing application JIRA for project activities
Only candidates with backgrounds who match our client' s requested experience will be contacted. Do not take this as a poor reflection on your experience, just a decision for the specific needs of our client' s project/job. We look forward to working with you.