Workday HRIS Manager
Plano, TX 75024
- Serve as the Subject Matter Expert in the design and implementation of Workday functions
- Create and modify functional reports
- Analyze data and metrics to help leadership make knowledgeable business decisions
- Work closely with the internal IT Workday team on all system upgrades, including new functionality implementations, optimization requests and prioritization of open issues
- Manage open enrollment, performance management and merit planning
- Bachelor’ s degree in HR or IT or equivalent Workday experience
- Experience in Workday HCM, Time Tracking, Absence, Benefits, Advanced Compensation, Talent and Performance
- 5+ years support operations and related processes
- 3+ years of prior Workday HRIS experience
Job ID Number: 36906 (Please reference in call or email)
Only candidates with backgrounds who match our client's requested experience will be contacted. Do not take this as a poor reflection on your experience, just a decision for the specific needs of our client's project/job. We look forward to working with you.
Extrinsic, a Brand of BG Staffing, Inc. (NYSE American: BGSF), is an ERP Recruiting firm specializing in the SAP and Workday space. We have a proven track record of providing highly specialized ERP talent to our clients nationwide. To learn more about our services, visit www.extrinsicerp.com.