New York, NY 10001
Extrinsic is currently working with a client who is seeking a Workday consultant for a 6+ month consulting opportunity. In this role, the consultant will:
- Work with the business to gather requirements and provide best practice recommendations
- Review functional configuration with the client's internal team
- Assist with design, security and implementation
- Support ongoing process improvement activities
- Manage internal projects
- Monitor HCM business processes
- Create custom WD Reports
The appropriate individual will have demonstrated experience in the following:
- 3-5 years of Workday Experience
- Multiple Workday Projects (Production Support and Implementations)
- Workday Configuration Experience
- Workday Security Experience
- Experience creating custom reports in WD
- Ability to travel onsite Monday-Thursday
- Experience with large, global Workday Implementations
If interested in learning more about Extrinsic and this opportunity, please submit your resume for consideration to Matt Davisson, firstname.lastname@example.org, or apply through this posting. No agencies please.
Job ID Number: 00002 (Please reference in call or email)
Only candidates with backgrounds who match our client's requested experience will be contacted. Do not take this as a poor reflection on your experience, just a decision for the specific needs of our client's project/job. We look forward to working with you.
Extrinsic, a Brand of BG Staffing, Inc. (NYSE American: BGSF), is an ERP Recruiting firm specializing in the SAP and Workday space. We have a proven track record of providing highly specialized ERP talent to our clients nationwide. To learn more about our services, visit www.extrinsicerp.com.