Atlanta, GA 30301
Extrinsic is currently engaged with a client who is seeking several Workday consultants on a 6+ month consulting basis. In this role, the consultant will:
- Work with the business to gather requirements and provide best practice recommendations
- Review functional configuration with the client's internal team
- Assist with design for US and Canada, including security
The appropriate individual will have demonstrated experience in the following:
- 4+ years of Workday Experience
- Multiple Workday Implementations
- Workday configuration experience in any of the following areas:
- Workday Payroll
- Core HCM
- Talent Management
- Advanced Compensation
- Workday Security Experience
- Ability to go onsite Monday-Thursday
- Workday Configuration Experience
- Experience with large, global Workday Implementations
- Local to Atlanta would be a huge plus
If interested in learning more about Extrinsic and this opportunity, please submit your resume for consideration to Kirby Collins, email@example.com, or apply through this posting. US Citizens and Green Card Holders are strongly preferred. No agencies please.
Job ID Number: 00001 (Please reference in call or email)
Only candidates with backgrounds who match our client's requested experience will be contacted. Do not take this as a poor reflection on your experience, just a decision for the specific needs of our client's project/job. We look forward to working with you.
Extrinsic, a Brand of BG Staffing, Inc. (NYSE American: BGSF), is an ERP Recruiting firm specializing in the SAP and Workday space. We have a proven track record of providing highly specialized ERP talent to our clients nationwide. To learn more about our services, visit www.extrinsicerp.com.