Workday Change Management Consultant
100 E Davie St Durham, NC 27601
Our client is currently looking to add a Workday Change Management Consultant to support their Organizational Change Management team during their Workday implementation. They are scheduled to Go Live April 2020 to over 10K + employees. They are currently migrating from 47 internal systems (Oracle one of the biggest) to Workday HCM. In this role, the consultant will be working closely with OCM team supporting all areas of Workday Core HCM. The biggest weakness for the internal team right now is on Delivery.
Additional Job Details:
- Assess and analyze the project and organization to assess the level of organizational change, which could include technological, process, operating model, and/or organizational elements
- Design and develop comprehensive change management plans
- Create and manage stakeholder management plans adapted to the project and organization
- Mentor and advise project and organizational members on best practices of Change and Project Management
- Design and conduct readiness assessments, evaluate results and share findings in a logical and easy-to-understand manner
- Identify and design measures to track adoption, utilization and proficiency of individual changes
- Identify resistance and performance gaps, and worked to develop and implement corrective actions
- Work with project teams to integrate change management activities into overall project plans
- Identify, create and advise on Change Sustainment plans and elements that can reinforce lasting Change Adoption
- Assess and develop communications and learning requirements/approaches when a project requires changes in behavior/processes to support successful delivery
Only candidates with backgrounds who match our client' s requested experience will be contacted. Do not take this as a poor reflection on your experience, just a decision for the specific needs of our client' s project/job. We look forward to working with you.