10201 S. Main Houston, TX 77025
Our client, located in the Southwest, has been live with Workday since 2017. They are currently looking to build their team and add an additional, direct hire Workday Techno-Functional Analyst to the team. The client is currently live with Payroll, Core HCM, Talent & Performance, Compensation and Benefits. They are really looking for someone who understands the downstream and upstream impacts of changes within the Workday system.
- Be a Workday subject matter expert
- Troubleshoot/resolve problems with reports, BP’ s, integrations, security and other configurations by using consultative skills
- Offer day-to-day support with BAU activities
- Collaborate with many departments (e.g. IT, Analytics, Finance) on different-sized projects
- Share your knowledge about HR and HR technology and Workday
- 3+ years of Workday experience working with any of the following modules:
- Time Tracking
- 3+ years of effective gathering and documenting the “ real” requirements and turning requirements into solutions
- Experience with upgrade reviews and testing
- Have built and executed test plans and test scenarios for new configurations and upgrades
- 3+ years of experience building integrations is a big plus (will consider candidates who may not be as strong with the integrations part)
Only candidates with backgrounds who match our client' s requested experience will be contacted. Do not take this as a poor reflection on your experience, just a decision for the specific needs of our client' s project/job. We look forward to working with you.