Technical Recruiter (Internal)
5410 Trinity Rd, Suite 220 Raleigh, NC 27607
Do you want to join a rapidly growing, high energy team in the exciting IT space? At Extrinsic, we Work collaboratively with Fortune 500 clients and the top industry consultants to provide the right IT resource, the first time, to help with mission critical software projects. We partner with a combination of the largest software vendors on the planet and the top emerging disruptive software solutions in the IT ecosystem. Our focus on a small number of specific technologies allows us wider reach and insight into the market that can’t be duplicated by the broader IT staffing companies. We are looking for smart, self-driven individuals to join our hardworking team oriented group.
As a Technical Recruiter, you will coordinate and develop a nationwide practice to support client staff augmentation needs. You will find, interview and evaluate talent to fill customer’s employment needs. Become part of our winning family oriented environment and enjoy unlimited commission upside. No previous IT experience needed. Previous sales, staffing or recruiting experience a plus. We offer a very competitive salary and industry leading commission program.
- Manage end to end talent acquisition process, including: job posting, sourcing, administration
- Recruit active and passive candidates using a variety of sources: Applicant tracking system, LinkedIn and job boards
- Qualify candidates including technical screening, salary negotiation and feedback
- Build long-term relationships with candidates and create pipeline of talent
- Prepare candidates for interviews and follow up with the candidate after interview for feedback
- Enter candidate information and updates into our CRM system on a real time basis
- Manage consultants while they are on assignment, marketing them near to project completion
- Excellent Work ethic
- A need to thrive in a fast-paced, high-energy working environment
- An unrelenting drive to learn, succeed and lead by example
- Confident communications skills - both verbal and written including positive and energetic phone presence
- Persistent and professional relationship management skills
- Excellent project, time and self-management skills
- Ability to understand and simplify the value proposition of complex solutions
About BG Staffing, Inc.
Headquartered in Plano, Texas, BG Staffing provides staffing services to a variety of industries through its various divisions. BG Staffing is primarily a professional temporary staffing platform that has integrated several regional and national brands and is set to achieve scalable growth. The Company was ranked as the 60th largest U.S. staffing company in 2017 and was named the 71st fastest growing staffing company in the country in 2016 by Staffing Industry Analysts. The Company's acquisition philosophy is one that not only brings financial growth, but retention of unique and dedicated talent within the companies. This has resulted in a strong management team, with tenure and a desire to offer exceptional service to candidates, customers and investors. For more information on the Company and its services, please visit its website at www.bgstaffing.com.