SAP FICO Consultant
Boston, MA 02101
Our client is looking for a full-time SAP FICO Consultant to join their team to assist with a full pipeline of HANA and S/4 Retail Implementations. Our client offers outstanding benefits in a multicultural, diverse environment. The right candidate will have consulting skills, business knowledge and SAP Solution expertise. A CPA/MBA (Finance) or CA or MS Finance with SAP certification is preferred. The right candidate must be authorized to work in the U.S. and be willing to travel both domestically and internationally.
- Experience supporting clients in the selection and implementation of SAP FICO modules
- Experience integrating and modifying SAP technology into specific business environments, enhancing client results
- Expert in configuring SAP FICO-GL, New GL, AR/AP Cost Center Accounting, Profit Center Accounting, as well as SAP FI Integration with MM (Retail), POSDM and SD
- Experience working with a number of company codes, handling different currencies
- Ability to work independently with both technical and functional teams
- Immediate 401K with 4%match
- 4 weeks paid vacation
- 5 personal days
- Full benefits including dental, health and vision (including 100% of your deductible)
- Monday - Thursday onsite, Fridays remote
Only candidates with backgrounds who match our client's requested experience will be contacted. Do not take this as a poor reflection on your experience, just a decision for the specific needs of our client's project/job. Thanks, and we look forward to working with you.
Extrinsic, a brand of BG Staffing, Inc. (NYSE American: BGSF), is an ERP Recruiting firm, specializing in the SAP and Workday space. We have a proven track record of providing highly specialized ERP talent to our clients nationwide.
To learn more about our services, visit www.extrinsicerp.com