Boston, MA 02101
Our client is looking for a full-time SAP Retail Architect to join their team to assist with a full pipeline of HANA and S/4 Retail Implementations. Our client offers outstanding benefits and a highly competitive salary. Compensation includes annual base salary plus billable hours. The right candidate must be willing to travel 80% of the time with majority of travel within the United States. There may be occasional trips outside the U.S.
- At least 10 years in the Retail Industry (Fashion, Lifestyle, etc.)
- Completed a minimum of 3 SAP Retail Implementations as a Solutions Architect or a similar role
- Wide-ranging knowledge in SAP Retail Architecture, Master Data, and Pricing and Promotions
- Extensive experience in Procurement and Replenishment, POS integration and functional FICO
- Executed and integrated SAP with other applications or processes (Merchandise Planning and Allocation, Warehousing and Reporting, etc.)
- Experience in pre-sales or working with sales team to find and create new business opportunities for the company
- Extensive experience in Project Management
- Immediate 401K with 4% match
- 4 weeks paid vacation
- 5 personal days
- Full benefits including dental, health and vision (including 100% of your deductible)
- Monday - Thursday onsite, Fridays remote
Only candidates with backgrounds who match our client's requested experience will be contacted. Do not take this as a poor reflection on your experience, just a decision for the specific needs of our client's project/job. Thanks, and we look forward to working with you.
Extrinsic, a Brand of BG Staffing, Inc. (NYSE American: BGSF), is an ERP Recruiting firm, specializing in the SAP and Workday space. We have a proven track record of providing highly specialized ERP talent to our clients nationwide.
To learn more about our services, visit www.extrinsicerp.com