HRIS Analyst III
Extrinsic is seeking an HRIS Analyst III to fill a Contract to Perm (6-month contract) position at a reputable Fortune 500 company. The ideal candidate will have strong attention to detail, excellent customer service, teamwork and communication skills and is very process-oriented.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Support HR systems and applications on a daily basis
- Develop production and reporting of HR-related information to distribute through internal departments
- Monitor systems and interfaces for problems and subsequently addressing them
- Conduct audits on employee pay and benefits to ensure data integrity
- Support system upgrades/patches by testing and analysis
- Communicate updates with HRIS Manager
- Support data updates and uploads to HR systems
- Bachelor’ s degree or equivalent experience
- SAP, HCM, HR, Payroll and Cornerstone LMS experience
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Word and Excel
If interested in learning more about Extrinsic and this opportunity, please submit your resume for consideration to Giuliana Braakman, email@example.com.
Job ID Number: 36431 (Please reference in call or email)
Only candidates with backgrounds who match our client's requested experience will be contacted. Do not take this as a poor reflection on your experience, just a decision for the specific needs of our client's project/job. We look forward to working with you.
Extrinsic is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Extrinsic, a Brand of BG Staffing, Inc. (NYSE American: BGSF), is an ERP Recruiting firm specializing in the SAP and Workday space. We have a proven track record of providing highly specialized ERP talent to our clients nationwide. To learn more about our services, visit www.extrinsicerp.com.