Business Systems Analyst
Extrinsic is looking for a Business Systems Analyst to fill a Contract to Hire position at a Fortune 500 company. The Client is seeking a candidate with strong interpersonal, organization, communication (both verbal and written), presentation and teamwork skills. The ideal candidate works efficiently and effectively and can easily prioritize activities. The candidate is always looking for ways to improve processes, is a problem solver and has strong attention to detail.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop and manage compensation programs and practices
- Implement strategies for compensation delivery to ensure legal/regulatory compliance and a competitive edge for the client
- Communicate with HR regarding compensation-related topics
- Actively participate and contribute in projects from start to finish
- Work closely with Compensation Managers and Consultants to produce compensation-related reports
- Analyze and maintain compensation-related data
- Bachelor’ s degree with a concentration in HR or Benefits or equivalent work experience
- 4+ years of experience in a Compensation or Benefits role or equivalent experience in HR, Finance, Consulting or Financial Services
- 5+ years of experience in Financial Services preferred
- Experience in creating corporate communications
- Experience with the Microsoft Office suite
- Experience with Workday or similar (HRIS, Taleo and Marketpay)
- Adapts to new technology easily
- Able to collect and interpret information and use the information to enhance employee services
- Able to manage content across HR functional areas
- Able to use client systems to share and promote knowledge throughout the company
- Able to work under moderate supervision
- Knowledge of the business/industry
If interested in learning more about Extrinsic and this opportunity, please submit your resume for consideration to Giuliana Braakman, email@example.com.
Job ID Number: 36430 (Please reference in call or email)
Only candidates with backgrounds who match our client's requested experience will be contacted. Do not take this as a poor reflection on your experience, just a decision for the specific needs of our client's project/job. We look forward to working with you.
Extrinsic, a Brand of BG Staffing, Inc. (NYSE American: BGSF), is an ERP Recruiting firm specializing in the SAP and Workday space. We have a proven track record of providing highly specialized ERP talent to our clients nationwide. To learn more about our services, visit www.extrinsicerp.com.