Business Solution Analyst
Raleigh, NC 27607
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Communicate with clients and potential customers to adjust applications to fit their needs
- Prioritize work items appropriately by efficiently managing Product Backlogs
- Produce documents pertaining to product descriptions, process flows, etc.
- Work closely with Engagement Manager in project onboarding, status reports, User Acceptance Testing and delivering tech. solutions.
- Lead all testing and Quality Assurance activities for project and provides feedback afterwards
- Provide support to clients and internally for business and project issues
- Act as Subject Matter Expert on project lifecycle and applications
- Bachelor’ s degree in Computer Science, Business Administration or a similar field/experience
- 5+ years in IT industry
- 3+ years of Business Analyst/System Analyst experience
- 2+ years in Quality Assurance
- Experience with test plan creation, automated test scripting and load testing
- Experience in programming, SQL and mobile applications
- Experience in Agile development processes and packaged software development
- Strong knowledge of software development lifecycles
- Ability to work with multiple teams across multiple fields and platforms
- Ability to hold technical conversations with internal management and clients
- Knowledge of SAP, Automated QA and TFS/Urban Turtle
- CBAP or CCBA Certifications are a plus
If interested in learning more about Extrinsic and this opportunity, please submit your resume for consideration to Dani Phillips, email@example.com.
Job ID Number: 36373 (Please reference in call or email)
Only candidates with backgrounds who match our client's requested experience will be contacted. Do not take this as a poor reflection on your experience, just a decision for the specific needs of our client's project/job. We look forward to working with you.