Business Development Manager (Internal)
base salary + commission Chicago, IL 60602
Do you want to join a rapidly growing, high energy team in the exciting IT space? At Extrinsic, we work collaboratively with Fortune 500 clients and the top industry consultants to provide the right IT resource, the first time, to help with mission critical software projects. We partner with a combination of the largest software vendors on the planet and the top emerging disruptive software solutions in the IT ecosystem. Our focus on a small number of specific technologies allows us wider reach and insight into the market that can’t be duplicated by the broader IT staffing companies. We are looking for smart, self-driven individuals to join our hardworking team oriented group.
As a Business Development Manager, you will coordinate and develop a nationwide practice to support client staff augmentation needs. You will identify, develop and advise clients regarding their specific software challenges and employment needs. Become part of our winning family oriented environment and enjoy unlimited commission upside. No previous IT experience needed. Previous sales, staffing or recruiting experience a plus. We offer a very competitive salary and industry leading commission program.
About BG Staffing, Inc.
Headquartered in Plano, Texas, BG Staffing provides staffing services to a variety of industries through its various divisions. BG Staffing is primarily a professional temporary staffing platform that has integrated several regional and national brands and is set to achieve scalable growth. The Company was ranked as the 60th largest U.S. staffing company in 2017 and was named the 71st fastest growing staffing company in the country in 2016 by Staffing Industry Analysts. The Company's acquisition philosophy is one that not only brings financial growth, but retention of unique and dedicated talent within the companies. This has resulted in a strong management team, with tenure and a desire to offer exceptional service to candidates, customers and investors. For more information on the Company and its services, please visit its website at www.bgstaffing.com.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for generating business opportunities by identifying partnering with clients and solving business problems.
- Prepare and execute daily sales plan to identify potential business opportunities
- Contact key decision makers via phone call, email marketing and occasional in-person visits
- Develop and maintain a pipeline of sales leads, successfully follow up on all leads
- Work closely with our recruiters to navigate clients and candidates through the interview and sales process
- Negotiate and CLOSE sales
- Qualifying leads with the primary goal of determining if the prospect has a compelling reason to purchase our services.
- Use all available means to perform effective research in the initial development of and on-going maintenance of potential customers.
- Calling on C-level executives
- Daily use of CRM System to manage time, activity, results and tasks of all client and consultant contacts.
- Excellent Work ethic
- A need to thrive in a fast-paced, high-energy working environment.
- An unrelenting drive to learn, succeed and lead by example.
- Bachelor’s Degree and/or a minimum 1-3 years of sales, lead generation, customer focused or recruiting experience
- Superior pre-call planning, opportunity qualification, and objection handling skills.
- Confident communications skills - both verbal and written including positive and energetic phone presence.
- Persistent and professional relationship management skills.
- Excellent project, time and self-management skills.
- Ability to understand and simplify the value proposition of complex solutions.
Extrinsic, a Brand of BG Staffing, Inc. (NYSE American: BGSF), is an ERP Recruiting firm specializing in the SAP and Workday space. We have a proven track record of providing highly specialized ERP talent to our clients nationwide. To learn more about our services, visit www.extrinsicerp.com.