Extrinsic is seeking a .Net Architect to fill a 6+ month contract with a Fortune 500 company. The Client is looking for someone with a willingness to learn who can take initiative and finish projects. The ideal candidate has great leadership, relationship-building and persuasive communication skills and common business sense.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Build, design and implement first-rate products and solutions
- Successfully drive business through managing projects and clients
- Convert technical requirements into detailed designs
- Provide technical support for creating interfaces, call flows and analysis of business requirements
- Bachelor’ s Degree in Computer Science, Business Administration or similar field
- Software Architecture Certification
- 5+ years of experience in Object-Oriented Design (OOD) and Unified Modeling Language (UML) within .Net, HTML5/CSS3 and WCF technologies
- Experience with Service-Oriented Architecture (SOA), Azure, Paas services, BI Tools, SAFe and Angular
- Experience with Microsoft .Net, ASP.NET Web API
- Experience designing .Net solutions that integrate with SAP solutions and platforms
- Experience in data modeling and technical programming
- Experience in developing IT architecture plans and software development methods
- Knowledge of .NET Framework development techniques
- Knowledge of web-based technologies
- Ability to work with multiple teams across multi-tier & cross-platform architectures
- Ability to multitask and keep cool in a high-pressure environment
If interested in learning more about Extrinsic and this opportunity, please submit your resume for consideration to Dani Phillips, email@example.com.
Job ID Number: 36729 (Please reference in call or email)
Only candidates with backgrounds who match our client's requested experience will be contacted. Do not take this as a poor reflection on your experience, just a decision for the specific needs of our client's project/job. We look forward to working with you.
Extrinsic, a Brand of BG Staffing, Inc. (NYSE American: BGSF), is an ERP Recruiting firm specializing in the SAP and Workday space. We have a proven track record of providing highly specialized ERP talent to our clients nationwide. To learn more about our services, visit www.extrinsicerp.com.